Disclaimer: This Site is for Informational Purposes Only
Everything posted or published on this Website – STROKEBUSTERS.ORG – including any stroke-related or other health information is presented for informational purposes only.
You should not rely on this information as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician.
Please do not delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your health-care professional because of something you read on this Website or services. The use of any information provided on the site or services is solely at your own risk.
Nothing posted on this Website or its related Social Media sites is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counseling care.
For the purposes of your visitation to this Website, the “practice of medicine and counseling care” includes, without limitation, any information relating to: Stroke or Aneurysm, TIAs, pharmacy, nutrition and fitness counseling or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice.
Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional topics discussed on the Website and no assurance can be given that the information contained in the Website will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, clinics, procedures, opinions, products or other information that may appear on the Website.
If you rely on any of the information provided by this Site or the Services, our employees, or guests or visitors to the Site or Services, you do so solely at your own risk.
The Website may contain blogs, message boards, chats and other public forums, which are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers of the Website.
These are public forums and any information that you post on the Website may be seen by the public. When posting information on the Website, use good taste when discussing sensitive topics and treat others with respect and honesty. Be fair and informative. Post honest and valuable information and don’t post rumors or negative opinions that are not supported by facts. Unless the information in your post arises directly from your personal experience, appropriate references to any health-related or medical information you provide must be included in your post.
In addition to the prohibited activities described above, when posting information and media on the Site or Services you must not:
- Post anything that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the operation thereof, including files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer, network or the web site;
- Post statements or materials that violate other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties or agreements;
- Post statements or materials that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable, including language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person;
- Post statements or materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Post statements or materials that in any way harm minors;
- Post or upload personal information, pictures, videos or any other media of another person without their express permission or post information or materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious;
- Post anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person, including, without limitation, posting any personal identifying information of another individual, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers or any trade secrets or information for which you have any obligation of confidentiality;
- Post statements or materials that misrepresent your affiliation with any entity;
- Post statements or materials that constitute junk mail, spam or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials;
- Post material that in the sole judgment of Strokebusters.org is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any interactive features or other portions of the Website, or which may expose Strokebusters.org or affiliates or users to harm or liability of any nature; or
- Post material that infringes, or that may infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right
- By sending or transmitting to us content, images, video, audio files, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information or other materials (collectively, “Submission Materials”), or by posting such Submission Materials on the Website, you hereby grant to us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicenseable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, sell, offer for sale and import such Submission Materials in any media now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
- We make no representations or warranties about the products or services advertised on the site or services or about the satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the content contained on the site or services. We make no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action or application of medicine, medication or the information offered or provided within or through the site or services.
We may provide links from the Site or Services to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Site or Services, you do this entirely at your own risk.
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate your password, account (in whole or in part) or use of the Website, and remove and discard any content within the Website at any time and for any reason.
Posted: August 16, 2016